Glen Este Athletic Boosters
Kroger Neighborhood Rewards Program
The Glen Este Athletic Boosters is proud to announce its partnership with the Kroger Company as a participant in the Kroger Neighborhood Rewards Program. The program is a great way to raise money for our athletic programs with minimal fundraising efforts or solicitation.
This is to inform all of our members that the Kroger Neighborhood Rewards program that we have participated in for the last several years is being replaced by a new program called the Kroger Community Rewards Program. The Neighborhood Gift Cards that you’ve been using to accumulate rewards will not be valid after April 30, 2012. Glen Este High School Boosters received a final payout from Kroger of any and all monies accrued, for the cycle ending April 30, 2012. If there is a balance left on your Neighborhood Gift Card after April 30, 2012, it may still be used for Kroger Purchases. Rewards may be earned under the new Kroger Community Rewards Program as long as the gift card holder has successfully signed up for the new program and uses his or her Kroger Plus Card at the time of purchase.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR THE NEW KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Kroger has assigned the Glen Este HS Boosters a New, Non-Profit Organization (NPO) number. 82234
- Every member must go online to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and register.
- If you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, you can go to any Kroger store and obtain one at the Customer Service Desk.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you will need to click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password. You will also need to agree to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and to click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number.
- Update or Confirm your information.
- Enter the Glen Este HS Booster SE NPO Number (82234) or name of organization. Select Organization from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- PLEASE REMEMBER, your purchases will not count until after you have registered your Kroger Plus Card. Your purchases will begin earning rewards within 7 to 10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online. You will know that you are successfully earning rewards when you see at the bottom of your receipt: “At your request, Kroger is donating to Glen Este High School Athletic Boosters”
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 1-800-576-4377 and select option #4 to get your Kroger Plus Card number.
- All Members must swipe their Kroger Plus Card or use their phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus Card when shopping in order to receive rewards.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- When will my organization receive the statements and reward checks? Kroger use to statements and reward checks every month. They are now on a quarterly payment/donation schedule as follows:
- Quarter 1: May 1 – July 31 – Statements and Donations sent by August 31.
- Quarter 2: August 1 – October 31 – Statements and Donations sent by November 30.
- Quarter 3: November 1 – January 31 – Statements and Donations sent by February 28.
- Quarter 4: February 1 – April 30 – Statements and Donations sent by May 31.
- Does everything in my shopping cart count towards my donation to my organization? Supporters can earn rewards on almost everything, every time you shop. However, there are specific purchases that cannot be included: Alcohol, Tobacco, Government Assisted Pharmacy Expenses, Postage Stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa PrePaid Debit Cards, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets, Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel and Fuel Center purchases and Sales Tax are excluded from eligible purchases. Eligible Pharmacy purchases include out of pocket co-pays for non-government assisted pharmacy programs.
- Can I give to more than one organization? No. Your Kroger Plus Card can be linked to only one organization at a time. However, you may change your non-profit organization designation Kroger Plus Card online by going to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
If you have any questions that are directly related to Kroger and their Kroger Community Rewards, please contact The Kroger Gift Services Office, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:30 PMat 1-800-294-4428 or 513-782-3450.
If you have any questions related to the Glen Este HS Athletic Booster and it’s relation to the Kroger Community Rewards, please contact Michele Delaney @ email@example.com